Alkaline Brown Rice Pasta (w/ Chives and Garlic)
- This recipe makes 2 cups.
- This recipe makes 2 servings.
- 1 Serving = cup.
- Parsley, freeze-dried 1 tbsp(s)
- Olive Oil, extra virgin 1/4 cup(s)
- Brown Rice Spagetti Pasta (Gluten Free) 0.58 cup(s)
- Garlic, raw 2 cloves
- Raw Chives 3 tbsp(s) chopped
Cook pasta according to directions, drain and cover. Add oil and garlic to a deep frying pan and sautŽ on medium heat. Add half the chives and continue to sautŽ for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Place cooked pasta in your frying pan and stir around in the oily mixture. Add a dash of pepper. Garnish with the rest of the chives and the parsley. Serve with a side of asparagus (or other green vegetable) Dig in! Note: mushrooms are also a great addition to this recipe.
Nutrition Information for 1 Serving:
- Calories: 317 kCal
- Saturated Fat: 29 grams
- Carbohydrates: 14 grams
- Fat: 2 grams
- Protein: 4 grams
- Sodium: 1 mgs
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Cholesterol: 335 mgs
Latest Blog Entries
- Alkaline Reset: Treating yourself to a Winter Cleanse to be your Best for 2015! 23-Jan-2015
- Instant Stress Relief! 17-Jan-2015
- Promote Good Habits 12-Jan-2015
- Weight Loss Made Easy #2: Eat Less, Enjoy More: Mindful Eating! 06-Jun-2014
- Weight Loss Made Easy #1: Be Prepared! 29-May-2014