Alkaline Sprouted Bread (Topped with Almond Butter and Banana)
- This recipe makes 1 slice.
- This recipe makes 1 servings.
- 1 Serving = slice.
- Sprouted bread (Ezekiel 4:9) Sprouted Grain 1 1 slice
- Nuts, almond butter, plain, without salt added 1/2 oz
- Bananas, raw 1/2 small (6" to 6-7/8" long)
Spread almond butter on bread and topped with sliced bananas.
Use gluten free bread if gluten intolerant.
Nutrition Information for 1 Serving:
- Calories: 215 kCal
- Saturated Fat: 9 grams
- Carbohydrates: 29 grams
- Fat: 7 grams
- Protein: 1 grams
- Sodium: 0 mgs
- Fiber: 5 grams
- Cholesterol: 2 mgs
Latest Blog Entries
- The Four Agreements 20-Feb-2015
- 7 Sacred Steps for Releasing Stress and Creating Restful Sleep 13-Feb-2015
- Activating the Relaxation Response with Slow Breathing 06-Feb-2015
- Alkaline Reset: Treating yourself to a Winter Cleanse to be your Best for 2015! 23-Jan-2015
- Instant Stress Relief! 17-Jan-2015